Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Thank You Gifts
Kasper Hauser - Earn Your MBA on the Toilet
Why spend $100,000 and two years on an MBA when you can simply read this book?
With Earn Your MBA on the Toilet, the Kasper Hauser Continuing Education Academy offers readers a complete business education, on subjects ranging from Accounting to Widgets to Business Ethics to Ethical Pickles.
Written for the busy professional, the unemployed CEO, or the motivated alcoholic, this incredible course condenses thousands of hours of business wisdom into a 72-minute crash course, chunked into 3-minute "jam sessions."
Pledge at the $100 level and receive a copy of this book, as featured on Crosscurrents!
Click here to donate now, then select your thank you gift from the list.
Thank you for powering KALW!