Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Keys to Making a Living as a Performer
Terry Bradford, who was Celine Dion's duet partner for five years, has impressed me not just with his incredible singing and performing ability, and not just with his huge heart. It's easy to mistake someone with a big heart as being naive about the practicalities of how to make a living as a performer. That would, indeed, be a mistake. Terry is one savvy guy.
And Terry Bradford will be my guest on Work with Marty Nemko, Sunday June 10 from 11 am until around 11:30. He'll share secrets of the trade and yes, you'll get to hear his truly compelling singing.
In the second half of the show, I'll invite you to call in for a three-minute Workover--I'll try to help you solve whatever worklife problem ails you.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM San Francisco.