Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
KGB Was Formative In Shaping's Putin's World View
Russia holds a presidential election this Sunday, and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin is widely expected to win. If he does, he'll return to the office he held from 2000 to 2008. Putin is the subject of the book, The Strongman: Vladimir Putin and the Struggle for Russia. David Greene talks to its author Angus Roxburgh, a journalist who once served as a public relations adviser to the Putin-run Kremlin.