Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
NINERS LOSE, ENJOY THE BANDS OF BALTIMORE
Know any great Baltimore bands?
Well, the 49ers lost the Super Bowl.
And per our bet with WTMD, a public radio station serving the Baltimore area, that means we'll be featuring music of the Baltimorean persuasion at the end of Crosscurrents, and probably a few other places in our schedule this week.
Worse things could happen! In fact, a few KALW listeners said that the opportunity to hear some Baltimore bands was actually incentive for them to root for the Ravens. And at least one Baltimore music fan already weighed in on behalf of Lungfish, pictured here.
So do you know a great Baltimore band you'd like to hear on KALW this week? Post a suggestion here, or drop a line to email@example.com. Thanks!