Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Host, Work with Marty Nemko
From KQED: 'Faces of Occupy San Francisco'
By Mark Memmott
Two months along, who are the people camped out at Occupy San Francisco? Our colleagues at KQED send along a photo gallery produced by Michelle Gachet. Click on each image for a caption about who's in it:
Copyright 2011 National Public Radio. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.