Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Open Air ~ 5/23/13 at 1pm
Krispy Kritters @ Cutting Ball ~ Jewish Comedy @ Marines' Memorial
This week, host David Latulippe talks with San Francisco playwright Andrew Saito and director Rob Melrose about the Cutting Ball Theatre’s world premiere production of Krispy Kritters in the Scarlett Night;. Comedy writer/producer Billy Riback talks about the upcoming show When You’re In Love, the Whole World’s Jewish”, directed by Jason Alexander, this weekend at the Marines' Memorial Theater in San Francisco; cellist Robert Burkhart offers a live studio performance and discusses his upcoming recital, and regular contributor Dianne Keogh updates us on some recent and upcoming cultural events. Originally broadcast on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.