Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
The Last Word In Business
Some Oregon residents are voting in a special primary Tuesday to replace a U.S. representative who resigned after a scandal. To try to make voting more accessible, election workers are taking iPads to places like nursing homes and community centers. Voters will be able to enlarge the font size, tap their selection and print out a completed ballot.