Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
The Last Word In Business
Some Oregon residents are voting in a special primary Tuesday to replace a U.S. representative who resigned after a scandal. To try to make voting more accessible, election workers are taking iPads to places like nursing homes and community centers. Voters will be able to enlarge the font size, tap their selection and print out a completed ballot.