Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
The Last Word In Business
The jobs website Careerbuilder.com reports nearly one in five workers said they plan to celebrate the holiday with coworkers. The survey asked workers who they would rather spend Thanksgiving with, and only 1 percent answered coworkers. Ninety percent said family. The remaining 9 percent answered neither.