Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Lessons From Election 2012: Demographics, Spending
Originally published on Wed November 7, 2012 7:31 am
Renee Montagne speaks with Republican strategist Ed Rogers and Democratic political analyst Dee Dee Myers about Tuesday's wins and losses, and about challenges facing the Republican Party.