Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Local Music: Dark Hollow
The band Dark Hollow says there's a bluegrass revival in the Bay Area, and they're claiming some credit for it. Dark Hollow has been performing traditional songs, and adding some of their own, for over seven years now. They’re sure to be playing some selections from their new album when they take the stage at The Sand Dollar Restaurant in Stinson Beach on Sunday, August 5. It's an afternoon show, from noon to 3 pm.