Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Local Music: Dark Hollow
The band Dark Hollow says there's a bluegrass revival in the Bay Area, and they're claiming some credit for it. Dark Hollow has been performing traditional songs, and adding some of their own, for over seven years now. They’re sure to be playing some selections from their new album when they take the stage at The Sand Dollar Restaurant in Stinson Beach on Sunday, August 5. It's an afternoon show, from noon to 3 pm.