Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Local Music: Kally Price
Wouldn’t it be great to hear blues legend Billie Holiday on stage? While that’s not possible anymore, but you can experience a pretty good version of that sound in Kally Price, from Oakland. Price has a show of blues and American roots music the first Sunday of every month at the Amnesia Bar in San Francisco. Music starts about 9pm.