Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Local music: Misisipi Mike
In the clip above, you can listen to Misisipi Mike Wolf, a prolific San Francisco singer-songwriter, who plays in – as he says – “as many bands as it takes to rock your socks off.” If you missed his sold-out show at the Great American Music Hall back in the summer, you have a chance to hear him this Saturday (12.17), along with Paul Griffiths, at the very intimate Bazaar Café on California Street in San Francisco. Music starts about 7pm.