Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Local music: Misisipi Mike
In the clip above, you can listen to Misisipi Mike Wolf, a prolific San Francisco singer-songwriter, who plays in – as he says – “as many bands as it takes to rock your socks off.” If you missed his sold-out show at the Great American Music Hall back in the summer, you have a chance to hear him this Saturday (12.17), along with Paul Griffiths, at the very intimate Bazaar Café on California Street in San Francisco. Music starts about 7pm.