Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Arts & Culture
Local Music: Rumbaché
The music you’re hearing is by Rumbaché [Room Bah SHAY]. This Bay Area band combines many styles, from timba and bomba to funk and salsa – with some Stevie Wonder thrown in.
They’re performing on Sunday (03.11) at The Sausalito Seahorse. We think they’ll want you to get off your seat and dance, because there’s a free dance lesson at 3pm. The music is scheduled from 4 to 8pm.