Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Local Music: Rumbaché
The music you’re hearing is by Rumbaché [Room Bah SHAY]. This Bay Area band combines many styles, from timba and bomba to funk and salsa – with some Stevie Wonder thrown in.
They’re performing on Sunday (03.11) at The Sausalito Seahorse. We think they’ll want you to get off your seat and dance, because there’s a free dance lesson at 3pm. The music is scheduled from 4 to 8pm.