Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
The song you’re hearing is by the San Francisco band, LoCura. They sing in both Spanish and English, and their songs are influenced by styles from both Latin America and North America. Music on their new album highlights the diversity and commonalities that they have discovered and developed on the road. You’re likely to hear some of those discoveries when LoCura plays in Oakland on Friday April 27 at The New Parish. Doors open at 8 pm.