Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
A look at love through the eyes of teenagers
Valentine’s Day is a day that holds a lot of meaning for some people – and very little for others. Whether or not you celebrate Valentine’s Day, thinking about love is something we all do, often from the time we’re very young. Youth Radio’s Denise Tejada took some time out to ask the interns at her office what they think about love. Here are the voices of Sayre Quevedo, Kayla Ritchey, Eyama Harris, Rayana Godfrey, Madeleine Roberts, and Evan Y.T. Childress, all participants of Youth Radio in Oakland.
Audio for this story available after 5pm PST on February 14, 2012.