Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Looking At Education: The 1990 Institute
The 1990 Institute seeks to broaden understanding and built trust between the people of China and America. On this episode of Looking At Education, Carol Kocivar talks about the organization's work with its director Daniel Chow and Burton High School librarian Pete Hammer.
The 1990 Institute is celebrating its 23rd anniversary on October 3rd at a dinner featuring playwright David Henry Hwang. More information is available at 1990Institute.org.