Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Thank You Gifts
Lunch with the Maestra
Join Berkeley Symphony music director Joana Carneiro and KALW host David Latulippe for an exclusive lunch, and receive tickets to the opening concert of the Berkeley Symphony's new season. This is received as our thanks for a donation of $750 to KALW.
Arrange to meet with Joana and David in October at Bistro Liaison in Berkeley, "French Food for the Soul."
In addition, you'll receive a pair of tickets to the opening concert of the Berkeley Symphony's 2013-14 season on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 7pm for works of Rachmaninov, Wagner, and the World Premiere of "The Ossicles" by Edmund Campion.
Click here to make a pledge, then select your gift from the list!
Thank you for supporting Local Public Radio!