Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Thank You Gifts
Lunch with the Maestra
Join Berkeley Symphony music director Joana Carneiro and KALW host David Latulippe for an exclusive lunch, and receive tickets to the opening concert of the Berkeley Symphony's new season. This is received as our thanks for a donation of $750 to KALW.
Arrange to meet with Joana and David in October at Bistro Liaison in Berkeley, "French Food for the Soul."
In addition, you'll receive a pair of tickets to the opening concert of the Berkeley Symphony's 2013-14 season on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 7pm for works of Rachmaninov, Wagner, and the World Premiere of "The Ossicles" by Edmund Campion.
Click here to make a pledge, then select your gift from the list!
Thank you for supporting Local Public Radio!