Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a hands-on approach to STEM education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
City Visions: January 6, 2014
Making Resolutions Last
How will you accomplish your resolutions this year? Whether you want to take on a hard goal such as losing weight, or something easy like flossing every night, you will need a game plan to stay on track. The good news is that researchers have new insights about behavior change and willpower that can help you finally reach your goals. On January 6th guest host Victoria Thorp and an expert panel discuss how to overcome habits and make resolutions last in 2014: Kelly McGonigal, author of The Willpower Instinct, BJ Fogg, Director of Stanford's Behavior Design Lab and Darya Pino Rose, author of Foodist.
Here is the recipe for cauliflower that is as good as french fries from Darya Rose's blog, Summer Tomato.