Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
City Visions: January 6, 2014
Making Resolutions Last
How will you accomplish your resolutions this year? Whether you want to take on a hard goal such as losing weight, or something easy like flossing every night, you will need a game plan to stay on track. The good news is that researchers have new insights about behavior change and willpower that can help you finally reach your goals. On January 6th guest host Victoria Thorp and an expert panel discuss how to overcome habits and make resolutions last in 2014: Kelly McGonigal, author of The Willpower Instinct, BJ Fogg, Director of Stanford's Behavior Design Lab and Darya Pino Rose, author of Foodist.
Here is the recipe for cauliflower that is as good as french fries from Darya Rose's blog, Summer Tomato.