Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
City Visions: January 6, 2014
Making Resolutions Last
How will you accomplish your resolutions this year? Whether you want to take on a hard goal such as losing weight, or something easy like flossing every night, you will need a game plan to stay on track. The good news is that researchers have new insights about behavior change and willpower that can help you finally reach your goals. On January 6th guest host Victoria Thorp and an expert panel discuss how to overcome habits and make resolutions last in 2014: Kelly McGonigal, author of The Willpower Instinct, BJ Fogg, Director of Stanford's Behavior Design Lab and Darya Pino Rose, author of Foodist.
Here is the recipe for cauliflower that is as good as french fries from Darya Rose's blog, Summer Tomato.