Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
City Visions: January 6, 2014
Making Resolutions Last
How will you accomplish your resolutions this year? Whether you want to take on a hard goal such as losing weight, or something easy like flossing every night, you will need a game plan to stay on track. The good news is that researchers have new insights about behavior change and willpower that can help you finally reach your goals. On January 6th guest host Victoria Thorp and an expert panel discuss how to overcome habits and make resolutions last in 2014: Kelly McGonigal, author of The Willpower Instinct, BJ Fogg, Director of Stanford's Behavior Design Lab and Darya Pino Rose, author of Foodist.
Here is the recipe for cauliflower that is as good as french fries from Darya Rose's blog, Summer Tomato.