Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
From Making Snow Angels To Sledding, Finding Ways To Have #FunInTheSnow
The Northeast's latest winter storm, which the Weather Channel named Nemo, is winding down, but it has left behind more than 30 inches of snow in some places. It's also left a lot of people stranded, either #CoopedUp indoors or stuck in cars overnight on the Long Island Expressway.
For those who did venture out, the storm provided ample opportunity for some #FunInTheSnow. As promised, here are some of the submissions we've received on how you're coping with the storm.
The list on this page will automatically refresh with the latest offerings.