Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Marty and Barbara Nemko fight (or sometimes agree) about career issues
On the May 19, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, my frequent co-conspirator on the show, my wife, Dr. Barbara Nemko and I debate worklife issues. For example, interrupting: when should and shouldn't you? And how to deal with a frequent interrupter?
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.