Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Marty and Barbara Nemko fight (or sometimes agree) about career issues
On the May 19, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, my frequent co-conspirator on the show, my wife, Dr. Barbara Nemko and I debate worklife issues. For example, interrupting: when should and shouldn't you? And how to deal with a frequent interrupter?
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.