Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Out In the Bay: October 13, 2011
Marilyn talks with Dr. Frankie and Soniyah Singh, two matchmakers in the Bay area. Dr. Frankie works with lesbians only and Soniyah works only with gay men. Is it harder to find love if you're gay? Do gay men have trouble coupling, while lesbians couple too easily? You'll hear how they coach their clients to get ready to meet the right person, what challenges they face, along with some of their client stories. - air date Oct 13, 2011