Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Members Of Anonymous Share Set Of Values, Ascetics
The online group Anonymous was in the news again last week when it threatened to unmask collaborators with a powerful Mexican drug cartel. That is just one of the attention-grabbing exploits by the group of cyber activists that is as mysterious as its name sounds. Journalist Quinn Norton talks to Renee Montagne about the profile of Anonymous that she has written for Wired.com.