Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Most people are eager to discover any new form of technology. And once they do, they quickly forget the “old ways.” Well, singer Meredith Axelrod is not most people. She specializes in recreating early vocal and recording techniques, usually prior to the 1930s. Meredith Axelrod will be singing in her sentimental style next Saturday, May 25 at the Atlas Café in San Francisco, from about 4 to 6pm.