Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Merola Opera Program - Opera's Future Stars
The 2013 Merola Opera Program presents opera's newest talent, from all over the world, in performances of fully staged operas, opera scenes and in recital. Performances include Benjamin Britten's The Rape of Lucretia on July 11 and 13, the Schwabacher Summer Concert on July 18 and 20, Mozart's Le Nozze de Figaro on August 1 and 3, and the Merola Grand Finale at the War Memorial Opera House on August 17.