Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Merola Opera Program - Opera's Future Stars
The 2013 Merola Opera Program presents opera's newest talent, from all over the world, in performances of fully staged operas, opera scenes and in recital. Performances include Benjamin Britten's The Rape of Lucretia on July 11 and 13, the Schwabacher Summer Concert on July 18 and 20, Mozart's Le Nozze de Figaro on August 1 and 3, and the Merola Grand Finale at the War Memorial Opera House on August 17.