Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Merola Opera Program - Opera's Future Stars
The 2013 Merola Opera Program presents opera's newest talent, from all over the world, in performances of fully staged operas, opera scenes and in recital. Performances include Benjamin Britten's The Rape of Lucretia on July 11 and 13, the Schwabacher Summer Concert on July 18 and 20, Mozart's Le Nozze de Figaro on August 1 and 3, and the Merola Grand Finale at the War Memorial Opera House on August 17.