Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Merola Opera Program - Opera's Future Stars
The 2013 Merola Opera Program presents opera's newest talent, from all over the world, in performances of fully staged operas, opera scenes and in recital. Performances include Benjamin Britten's The Rape of Lucretia on July 11 and 13, the Schwabacher Summer Concert on July 18 and 20, Mozart's Le Nozze de Figaro on August 1 and 3, and the Merola Grand Finale at the War Memorial Opera House on August 17.