Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Is the a Method to the Apparent Madness in the Office? On Work with Marty Nemko 2/24/13
Is corporate life that bad? Worse? Better? Columbia Business School's Ray Fisman and Harvard Business Review Press's Tim Sullivan will take us through the logic--or seeming lack thereof--of these organizations.
Whether you're a corporate leader, a non-profit drone, or simply want a look into the window of what it's really like in corporate America beyond what you watch in Mad Men or The Office, I think you'll enjoy this segment of Work with Marty Nemko on Feb. 24, 2013.
And as usual, in the second half of the show, I'll do three-minute career makeovers/workovers on callers.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.