Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
My Top 38 Slacker Jobs
For many people, the holy grail of work is not money, status, or power but a laid-back life. Are there not-obvious ways to make money that are kick-back?
On the Sep. 30, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I'll share 38 of em: one example: that's timely for the political season: political sign placer and remover.
Plus, whether you're a slacker or not, you can call in for a three-minute career makeover.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11:00 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco. Or worldwide, right here on kalw.org.