Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Napa City residents discuss election 2012
Today we’re going around the Bay Area to see what you the voters are talking about this election season. We heard from Napa City residents Johnny Cozad, Darcy Tunt and Matthew Fortezzo as brought to us by KALW’s Julie Caine.
What is the main thing on your mind just before the election?
JOHNNY COZAD: Well, of course, with everybody it's the economy. I see things gradually happening for the better. I also see the Republicans stopping president obama doing what he wants to do. I think it could be a lot better.
DARCY TUNT: Whether or not you're for obama care or some other plan something has got to be done its not working the way it is. I think it's on the minds of many. Shame on us if we can't take care of our own.
MATTHEW FORTEZZO: I don't feel like us as the American people have a voice anymore Only a matter of time before the American people revolt. It's only a matter of time. You see what's happening in Egypt and all over the world.
What’s on your mind this election season? Let us know by calling our tip line and leaving a message at 415-264-7106.