Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Need A Hug? Go To 'The Nicest Place On The Internet'
Sometimes, we bring you bad news. Sometimes the good. But other times, we just like to share something sweet.
And as Gizmodo said yesterday: "The holidays are here. The year is finishing up. It's late. It's cold. It's about time to go to the nicest place on the Internet."
That is a website where strangers offer you nothing but free hugs set to pretty music. As the creators of thenicestplaceontheinter.net say, it for those times you need "turn the sad into happy and the happy into celebration."
Here's a video that previews the site:
And, by the way, you can add your own hug to the site.
h/t: The Morning News.