Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
The Nemkos Tackle The Top Ten Career Conundrums
On Work with Marty Nemko on Sunday May 20 from 11 am to noon, Drs. Marty and Barbara Nemko debate these questions:
How do you assess whether you're competent enough at your job?
How do you assess when it's time to ask for a raise or promotion?
How do you decide whether to pursue a creative career or a less risky option?
How do you assess if you have a personality problem that's damaging your career?
How do you know when to quit your job?
How do you decide whether to go back to school?
How to know when you should try self-employment?
How to know when to close down your business?
How to know whether you should seek a job in a large company, small company, non-profit, or government?
How do job seekers know when it's time to try a different career target?
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.