Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Open Air 3/29/12
New Music for SF Ballet
On Open Air this week, host Alan Farley talks with composer/bassist Shinji Eshima about "Raku", his score for the San Francisco Ballet. Plus, the conclusion of a conversation with composer/conductor Carl Davis about his music for the epic silent film, "Napoleon".
Open Air 3/22/12