Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Around the Nation
N.J. Gov. Christie Challenges 'New York Post' Story
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says the New York Post went beyond the facts. The Post published a photo of Christie at a Bruce Springsteen concert. His head was back, his eyes closed, and the Post said he fell asleep. The governor insists he was just listening. And in fairness, Christie seems a genuine fan of his home state star. Although they disagree on many things politically, Christie has attended 127 Springsteen concerts. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.