As the Occupy Wall Street movement unfolds in the Bay Area, KALW is trying something new. We’re using the sound-sharing platform SoundCloud to collect perspectives on the movement from Bay Area residents. Tell us what’s happening in your city and what you think about it. Share it with us using your Android, iPhone, or iPad and the SoundCloud App.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Sign up for a SoundCloud account at www.soundcloud.com/signup.
2. Download the iPhone or Android app: iTunes or Android.
3. Record your message!
4. Save your message with the hashtag #OccupyBayArea in the title. This is important!
5. Set your location in the "Where" option. This is the other important bit! Also, snap a photo if you'd like!
6. Please note that by uploading audio to this map, you are agreeing that your clip may be played on Crosscurrents.
Your story will appear on our Bay Area map with everyone else’s! Click the link to check out what we've collected so far!
Contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "#OccupyBayArea Help."