Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte Dives Into Hollywood
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. U.S. swimmer Ryan Lochte hopes his Olympic gold will take him to Tinsel Town. Already he's diving headfirst into Hollywood. The Hollywood Reporter says Will Ferrell wants to make a video with Lochte, who's also fielding reality TV offers. In London, the swimmer said he'd like to add to his medals a mirrored-ball trophy - that would be the grand prize for "Dancing with the Stars." And that's something his teammate Michael Phelps is also considering. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.