Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
open Air April 19
Open Air April 19
Alan talks with conductor Stephane Deneve, who is conducting the San Francisco Symphony this week in a program of music by Roussel, Saint Saens and Stravinsky, and with conductor James Marcheso, who is leading performances of Gounod's "Faust" for Opera San Jose.