Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
Arts & Culture
Open Air January 27
Alan talks with Joy Carlin, who is directing "Body Awareness" for the Aurora Theatre in Berkeley, with her daughter Nancy, who is directing "Arms and the Man" for Center Repertory in Walnut Creek, and with Nancy's husband, actor Howard Swain, who is appearing in "Body Awareness." Dianne Keogh also stops by to talk about recent cultural events with Alan.