Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Open Air June 28
Open Air June 28 at 1 PM
Alan talks with baritone Nathan Gunn, who is singing Papageno in the San Francisco Opera's current production of "The Magic Flute," with Michael Gene Sullivan, who has written the S. F. Mime Troupe's new show "The Greater Good, or the Last Election," which opens on July 4, and with Maestro Giuseppi Finzi, Resident Conductor of the San Francisco Opera about the Schwabacher Summer Concert of the Merola Opera students, taking place on July 5.