Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture, African-American film mogul
Out In The Bay: Dexter Davis: the first African-American gay film mogul
How does an openly gay African-American man become a film mogul? He acted like one. Hear Marilyn's interview with D Street Media's CEO Dexter Davis. His global film production and distribution company includes productions in Berlin, Buenos Aires, and Los Angeles. He's currently producing a film in Argentina, and a blockbuster heist film in Hollywood. http://www.dstreetmediagroup.com/