Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Where is San Francisco's transportation system headed?
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Out In The Bay, July 12th, 2012
Out In The Bay: The Immigration Front
The Immigration Front. Every day bi-national LGBT couples are denied the same rights as heterosexual couples. Fighting for their lives instead of being free to live them, these couples are subject to the homophobia of antiquated immigration laws. But under Obama, there is both hope and change. Marilyn talks with author Judy Rickard about her book, "Torn Apart," a chronicle of over 20 couples struggling with this punishing policy, and Lavi Soloway, attorney for many of the cases being challenged. Find out more at: http://www.stopthedeportations.com/blog/
Out In The Bay