Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Open Air ~ 5/8/14 at 1pm
Party on Open Air for Bay Area Arts ~ Sacred & Profane ~ Joana Carneiro ~ Stern Grove ~ Seminar
This week, during the Public Radio Party Edition of Open Air, host David Latulippe talks with Rebecca Seeman, director of Chamber Chorus Sacred & Profane, about their upcoming Spring concert, which is a tribute to the late and great Swedish choral conductor Eric Ericson; also stopping by is Joana Carneiro, music director of the Berkeley Symphony; and Steven Haines, executive director of Stern Grove Festival will talk about the upcoming season of Grove offerings; and director Amy Glazer shares her vision of “Seminar” currently at the San Francisco Playhouse. Plus, regular contributor and critic-at-large Peter Robinson offers some cultural reviews and a preview of the Tiburon Film Festival. Open Air on KALW, originally broadcast on May 8, 2014; listen now or anytime...