Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Open Air ~ 10/4/12
Paul Dresher ~ Vasily Petrenko ~ Moby Dick
On this week's Open Air, host David Latulippe visits with tenor Stephen Costello, who is making his San Francisco Opera debut as Greenhorn in their production of Jake Heggie’s “Moby Dick”, with conductor Vasily Petrenko, who is conducting the San Francisco Symphony this week, with Paul Dresher, who has a premiere with the Berkeley Symphony, and with the Sierra Ensemble, a chamber ensemble that is appearing on the Old First Concerts series this Friday. Listen anytime here (originally broadcast 10/4/12).