Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
PHOTO: Obama Receives Concession Call From Mitt Romney
Originally published on Fri December 7, 2012 9:19 am
The White House just released a picture by Pete Souza that shows President Obama taking a concession call from Gov. Mitt Romney on election day.
It shows Obama taking the call on a cellphone from the Presidential Suite at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park.
It reminds us of a similar photo released in January of Obama talking to the father of Jessica Buchanan. Obama was delivering the news that his daughter, captured by Somali pirates, had been rescued by Navy SEALs.