Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Pins of Light
San Francisco band called Pins of Light might remind you of Motorhead or Mothers of Invention. Or maybe they have a Pink Floyd vibe? They’re one of those bands that are hard to classify – which means they’re original!
They’re celebrating the release of their new album on Friday (March 30) at the Hemlock Tavern in San Francisco, starting about 9pm.