Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Arts & Culture
Pins of Light
San Francisco band called Pins of Light might remind you of Motorhead or Mothers of Invention. Or maybe they have a Pink Floyd vibe? They’re one of those bands that are hard to classify – which means they’re original!
They’re celebrating the release of their new album on Friday (March 30) at the Hemlock Tavern in San Francisco, starting about 9pm.