Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer/Operator; Host and Producer, A Patchwork Quilt
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Around the Nation
Polar Bear Clubs Finder Warmer Than Normal Water
It's the season of the Polar Bear Plunge, when many Americans take a challenge to leap into icy water. If they can find cold water. In Rehoboth Beach, Del., people leaped into ocean water that was 47 degrees — the warmest on record.