Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
The Post-Jobs Economy: What Happens After the Jobs Are Gone?
On the Feb 2, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I talk with Andrew McAfee, MIT workplace futurist and author of The Second Machine Age on what will happen when the jobs are gone.
He's one of the types of guests I most like talking with. He has a very agile mind, able to talk intelligently across a large number of areas. And he's concise.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.