Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
The Post-Jobs Economy: What Happens After the Jobs Are Gone?
On the Feb 2, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I talk with Andrew McAfee, MIT workplace futurist and author of The Second Machine Age on what will happen when the jobs are gone.
He's one of the types of guests I most like talking with. He has a very agile mind, able to talk intelligently across a large number of areas. And he's concise.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.