Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Revolutions Per Minute
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Board Op/Announcer; Producer and Co-Host, Folk Music & Beyond
Producer, Your Call
Production Company Bets Bad Movies Are Good For Business
By Beth Accomando
There area a lot of bad movies out there. Some movies are so bad that they're good. For some reason people love them. Is there an art to making films that are deliberately bad? Can a company be successful by producing bad movies?