Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Legal Rights 7pm 02.05.14
Protections for homeowners and tenants in foreclosure or who have gone through foreclosure.
Guests: Leon Bayer, Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law; Keith Ogden, Staff Attorney, Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto; Shirley Gibson, Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County; and Maeve Elise Brown, Executive Director, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates.
Listeners with questions or comments for Chuck and his guests, please call 415-841-4134.