Most Active Stories
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
- Women in STEM: Marine Mammal Center combines science with animal welfare
- Your Call: How can photography impact the struggle for human rights around the globe?
- Nine ideas to solve San Francisco's housing crisis
- A Survey of Mission District families tries to discover why kids are falling behind
Your Legal Rights 7pm 02.05.14
Protections for homeowners and tenants in foreclosure or who have gone through foreclosure.
Guests: Leon Bayer, Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law; Keith Ogden, Staff Attorney, Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto; Shirley Gibson, Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County; and Maeve Elise Brown, Executive Director, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates.
Listeners with questions or comments for Chuck and his guests, please call 415-841-4134.