Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Your Legal Rights 7pm 02.05.14
Protections for homeowners and tenants in foreclosure or who have gone through foreclosure.
Guests: Leon Bayer, Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law; Keith Ogden, Staff Attorney, Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto; Shirley Gibson, Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County; and Maeve Elise Brown, Executive Director, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates.
Listeners with questions or comments for Chuck and his guests, please call 415-841-4134.