Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Quiz: Do You Know How to Run a Meeting?
On the Nov. 17, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I'll give my wife Barbara Nemko a test on how to run a meeting. Plus we'll discuss a growing practice at many top workplaces: Take Your Parent to Work Day.
Plus, you can call in with your career problem or that of someone you care about. In what I call a 3-Minute Workover, I'll do my best to help you take at least a baby-step forward.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.