Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Radio Ambulante goes LIVE at Litquake with "Stories from the Americas"
LitQuake and the Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts present an evening with novelist Daniel Alarcón and the team behind Radio Ambulante, the new Spanish-language podcast based here at KALW. Join us for a special night of live bilingual radio, featuring stories from Latin America and the U.S. moderated by Oscar Villalon, ZYZZYVA's managing editor. The event is on Tuesday, October 9th, and begins at 7pm. Advance purchase is recommended. Get your tickets at the MCCLA Box Office, or get more info on the Litquake website, and say you'll join us on our Facebook event page! // COST: $12 advance purchase, $15 at the door, Students and Seniors, $10