Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Open Air ~ 6/6 at 1pm
Ragazzi Boys Chorus ~ Bay Area Rainbow Symphony ~ Crowded Fire Theatre
This week, conversations with playwright Frances Ya-Chu Cowhig and Crowded Fire Theatre artistic director Marissa Wolf about their current world premiere, “410-GONE”; with Joyce Keil, founder and artistic director of the Ragazzi Boy’s Choir, and with Dawn Harms, who is conducting this weekend’s Bay Area Rainbow Symphony concert. Plus, Peter Robinson shares his theatre-going adventures from Ashland and environs. Open Air with host David Latulippe, Originally broadcast on Thursday, June 6 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.